Dr Wasim Haque has teamed up with THE PRIME REVIVAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE (https://primerevivalresearch.com) to help patients in the DFW area get access to cutting-edge clinical trials in endocrinology. As a principal investigator (https://primerevivalresearch.com/our-principal-investigator/dr-wasim-haque/), he is currently conducting clinical research studies on:
- Diabetic peripheral neuropathy
- Continuous glucose monitoring
- Low Testosterone
- Long-acting insulin preparations for type 2 diabetes.
- Low Thyroid
Prime Revival Research Institute is committed to providing access to safe, innovative and free-of-cost treatments and therapies by helping physicians participate in high-quality clinical research projects sponsored by some of the top-quality pharmaceutical and medical device companies. This collaboration has helped patients in the local communities gain access to cutting-edge therapies and at the same time help provide high-quality data to study sponsors.
Dr Wasim Haque’s Previous Publications:
- Vora A, Holt S, Haque WA, Lingway I. Long-term outcomes of thyroid nodule AFIRMA GEC testing and literature review: An institutional experience. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg.2020:162(5):634-640.
- Haque WA, Garg A, Agarwal AK. Enzymatic activity of naturally occurring 1-acylglycerol-3-phosphate-O-acyltransferase 2 mutants associated with congenital generalized lipodystrophy. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 2005;327:446-53.
- Haque WA, Garg A. Adipocyte biology and adipocytokines. Clin Lab Med 2004; 24:217-34.
- Haque WA, Oral EA, Dietz K, Bowcock AM, Garg A. Risk factors for diabetes in familial partial lipodystrophy, Dunnigan variety. Diabetes Care 2003;26:1350-55.
- Haque WA, Shimomura I, Matsuzawa Y, Garg A. Serum Adiponectin and leptin levels in patients with lipodystrophies. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2002;87:2395-8
- Haque WA, Vuitch F, Garg A. Postmortem findings in familial partial lipodystrophy, Dunnigan variety. Diabetic Medicine 2002;19(12):1022-5.
- Haque WA, Wasira A, Schwartz RG, Fisher TJ, Miller LF, Oakes D, Maria L, Carleo, JP, Leon RJ, Pentz WH, Kalaria, VG. Transient Ischemic Dilation Provides Incremental Prognostic Value to Quantitative SPECT. (Abstract) Circulation 1997: 96(8S): 195-1
- Haque WA, Boehmer J, Clemson BS, Leuenberger UA, Silber DH, Sinoway LI.Hemodynamic effects of supplemental oxygen administration in congestive heart failure. J Am Coll Cardiol 1996;27:353-357.
- Rizvi J, Afzal W, Ali A, Khan KS. Was that Hysterectomy really necessary? Audit of operative justification at the Aga Khan University Medical Center, Karachi. Australian New Zealand J Ob/Gyn1991;30:80-83.
- Ishaq M, Midhet F, Afzal W. Risk factors associated with Myocardial Infarction – A case-control study. Pakistan J Cardiology 1991:12-18.